* Jewellery should not be worn when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils and perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
* Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery.
* Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove any make up.
* Always dry jewellery thoroughly after exposure to water. The moisture can cause tarnishing and affect the performance of clasps.
* Coil your necklaces to prevent damage in storage